You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

O'Reilly Business Account

All - 

Just got what seems to be a good deal so I thought I would share.  Full disclosure - I have no affiliation with the company and am not being compensated.

I'm buying 6 new AGM 8d house batteries and asked for a bulk sale deal.  Counter guy asked if I had a company (I do) so he created a COD business account on the spot and sold them to me for the business price (some $75 less per battery). (I understand the batteries aren't lifelines but I have a very dead battery that needs to be replaced NOW and these are US built Deka batteries for less than half of the cost of Lifelines so I'm going to give them a try).  You might also note that the core is only $22 for a 150# battery - if I had the time I would recycle them myself and save another  $50/battery.

Probably worth asking if you are looking at a large ticket purchase. 

R/S,

db

2008 C-15/ZF12
Towing Jeep Gladiator (BluOx/AirForce)

I too have a business account. Some things are discounted (Not by much, but anything helps) while others are not. I found Batteries Plus to have really good prices by me. Each store independently owned and operated so pricing may not be even across the board.

--Simon
1993 8v92TA #312

I ask for a military discount (as a veteran). Most of the time it is good for 5% or usually 10%. And this usually gets into discussions of where were you stationed and what did you do? Me too, had a friend stationed there, etc. Then Sea Stories are swapped.

Hank & Natalie Bensley
2001 Double Slide #586. 
2021 Cherokee Trailhawk Toad
We've been RV owners since 2002.
Port Orange, FL. Soon we will travel full time for "a while" Smile