You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

I am a new member and have not purchased a Newell yet.  My wife and I have been full time RV travelers for the last nine years. We currently are in a Winnebago and are really looking to upgrade.

Sue Fitzgerald & Chris Pinkston
514 Americas Way 6131
Box Elder, South Dakota  57719

Welcome Aboard Chris!

Hank & Natalie Bensley
2001 Double Slide #586. 
2021 Cherokee Trailhawk Toad
We've been RV owners since 2002.
Port Orange, FL. Soon we will travel full time for "a while" Smile

Thanks for the welcome

514 Americas Way 6131

Welcome to the gurus. If you tell us a little about the age / features / budget you are looking at…maybe someone here can let you know if they know of an available coach.

Remember that no two Newells are exactly the same. Although there are some basic themes like length, width, number of bath’s etc….they will all be a bit different.

Again…welcome!
Bill

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

Thanks for reaching out. We are full timers and have been for the last 9 years. We are both working from the road. My wife works from our current motor home, and my job moves us around country. We usually move every 7 to 9 months. Usually not just to the next state. Our current motorhome is a 39’ Winnebago gas, with 2 full wall opposing slides. My past career was as a motor coach driver. I drove MCI, PREVOST, VANHOOL, motor coaches and traveled all over the country. I did this for 20 years, so I am not unfamiliar with the costs and maintenance needs of a large diesel motor vehicle. Looking for a mid entry, possible rear bath, with 2 slides, or more. Vintage 2001 to 2003 or 2004. My wife needs a work desk or an area that makes it easier for her to continue working from the road, the dinette can work, but maybe an area in the bedroom would work better. We are pretty open to options, we have tried several different configurations over the years. Thanks

514 Americas Way 6131

Additional information, 45 foot is preferred but smaller is ok.  One bathroom is preferred, mid entry, does not need to be completely remodeled, we are ok with carpet, if it’s good condition.  Dish washer would be nice.

514 Americas Way 6131

(09-05-2023, 08:10 AM)bikestuff Wrote:  Welcome to the gurus.  If you tell us a little about the age / features / budget you are looking at…maybe someone here can let you know if they know of an available coach.

Remember that no two Newells are exactly the same.  Although there are some basic themes like length, width, number of bath’s etc….they will all be a bit different.

Again…welcome!
Bill

Woody Woodward, and Barbara
Newell 2009 #1260 Front entry, quad slide, Bath & a half, Cat C-15, 625 HP.
We have been motor homing since 2010, and have owned 6 motor homes. 
Before that we were boating on the east coast, largely on the ICW.
Big Grin Huh   

Chris,
Welcome to the group!

Steve & Doris Denton
45' Newell #525, Bath & Half
2014 Honda CRV Toad
Summerfield, FL

Admins,

Could you move this to a new thread instead of hijacking an existing one?

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Welcome aboard

Arch & Mary Jones
1997 Newell #463
Williamsburg, VA or Gettysburg, PA 
depending on what day it is