You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

BlueFire

Last year we drove on a 3 week trip. I had the Bluefire going on a tablet but didn't know how to set the gauges or do any custom work. It worked for our needs as I only needed the temp gauge on the tablet to display. Yesterday I honed in on customizing the gauges and set it to work on auto day/night modes since the white screen was blaring at night. We didn't have it mounted anywhere and it laid flat on the console. It is now secured, programmed and ready to rock the roll when we leave next month.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

--Simon
1993 8v92TA #312

First class job as always Simon.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Good job! Of all the options available I also chose BlueFire because it would work with Apple, Android, and Windows. I had a 12" Android tablet lying around so it seemed perfect. This is a proven product so I know it will work when I "finally" pick up my repower. I created what I thought would be a suitable dashboard. You're right, BlueFire has a cumbersome interface. There is an Android app called Torque Pro, I paid $5 for my copy several years ago, not sure what it costs now. Supposedly there is a J1939 interface for it, but I haven't been able to verify it without access to my coach. If it works, an ODBDII BlueTooth adapter, $20 for a decent one on Amazon, and a $5 app will be all that's needed. Torque pro will work on any CANBus car, 1996 on. It works on all my cars, and I have an Android radio in my Land Rover toad where I don't even need to use my phone or tablet. Check it out, the interface to create a digital dashboard is super simple to use.

Jon & Chris Everton
1986 40' Dog House #86
450 hp ISM 5 spd ZF Ecomat 2
2004 Range Rover L322 Toad

Perfect spot for the BlueFire, your eyes do not need to drift from the road.

1999 45' with tag axle, #504 "Magnolia"
Gravette, Arkansas

SWEET!!

LOVE having all that data!!!

Steve & Janice Vance
2015 Newell #1524
Glendora, CA