You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Renewed the front of our coach

This is Jared Barbee with Diamond Shield. He removed the original front protective film from our coach that had dried, yellowed, and cracked.

Jared is from Neosho Missouri and traveled to our shop in Bentonville and worked diligently for two days removing the old and replacing with a new Diamond Shield Film. We enjoyed getting to know Jared, he’s a family man and Veteran.

His advice to us is to keep the new film clean after a trip, remove bugs as soon as possible, and treat with 303 Aerospace Protectant. 303 will protect from UV rays and keep the film flexible and moist.

It was very refreshing to have quality, professional work completed in a timely manner. Thank you Jared!

Diamond Shield 888-806-5862 ask for Brett to get details and a quote.

The before that my DW couldn’t stand. It wasn’t like that a couple of years ago, seems to happen quickly. I probably dried it out cleaning it. 

Kristi & Jeff King
Bentonville, Arkansas
#744 2005 45’ Newell Coach 
ZF Suspension/Active Steering Tag Axle
CAT-13 ACERT KCB Engine 525HP 1642 ftlbs Torque Cat Compound Turbocharger 43.5 psi
Allison HD4000MH Transmission with PTO drive.

Jeff,
That really looks great. I use the Aerospace 303 protection on my tires see https://newellgurus.com/showthread.php?t...+two+tires. Can't say enough good about the stuff it works great.

Steve & Doris Denton
45' Newell #525, Bath & Half
2014 Honda CRV Toad
Summerfield, FL

Home town guy, excellent!

1999 45' with tag axle, #504 "Magnolia"
Gravette, Arkansas