You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

1982 blinker switch

Good morning, my wife and I recently bought a 1982 Newell coach that was in need of some love and so far my biggest hurdle has been trying to find a replacement blinker switch for in the steering column. I have the original "working" somewhat where I have all necessary lights however I have a front blinker that comes on with the brakes and that's just not cool. I called the Newell factory and spoke to the tech guys and all they could tell me was they didn't know what it was but it more than likely was a GM factory part. I would really love to be able to identify and buy a new switch without having to replace the steering column. Thank you, 

(09-11-2023, 07:21 AM)Fivrersguy Wrote:  Good morning, my wife and I recently bought a 1982 Newell coach that was in need of some love and so far my biggest hurdle has been trying to find a replacement blinker switch for in the steering column. I have the original "working" somewhat where I have all necessary lights however I have a front blinker that comes on with the brakes and that's just not cool. I called the Newell factory and spoke to the tech guys and all they could tell me was they didn't know what it was but it more than likely was a GM factory part. I would really love to be able to identify and buy a new switch without having to replace the steering column. Thank you, 

Try Steeringcolumnservices.com      435 319-6011    e mail [email protected]   I have used them with great results. Their website is jam packed with photos. They are super on early Gm  stuff. Our 84 has an 83 corvette tilt, telescopic, but your part looks very different .

Guy & Sue
1984 Classic 40' #59

(09-11-2023, 03:55 PM)Guy Wrote:  
(09-11-2023, 07:21 AM)Fivrersguy Wrote:  Good morning, my wife and I recently bought a 1982 Newell coach that was in need of some love and so far my biggest hurdle has been trying to find a replacement blinker switch for in the steering column. I have the original "working" somewhat where I have all necessary lights however I have a front blinker that comes on with the brakes and that's just not cool. I called the Newell factory and spoke to the tech guys and all they could tell me was they didn't know what it was but it more than likely was a GM factory part. I would really love to be able to identify and buy a new switch without having to replace the steering column. Thank you, 

Try Steeringcolumnservices.com      435 319-6011    e mail [email protected]   I have used them with great results. Their website is jam packed with photos. They are super on early Gm  stuff. Our 84 has an 83 corvette tilt, telescopic, but your part looks very different .

Thank you! I sent them an email this morning and hopefully will get some good news.