You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Compartment compression latches

Hi y'all, 
I'm looking for compression latches for my storage doors. I own #637 and I have a few broken latches.  Where's the best place to find these.

Kirk
2002 quad slide #637

Did you check with Newell? Your coach is a bit newer than most the coaches on here which I have no information value but a few others may be able to help, they must be able to be purchased somewhere. Got some pictures of your failures and what you're looking for?

1999 45' with tag axle, #504 "Magnolia"
Gravette, Arkansas

Funny as I have one of my old ones on my desk trying to find replacements for my 312 coach. No luck as the new ones are 3.5" wide cutout and I have 3-7/8. Not sure if yours has the same cutout opening length. Mine work but are gobbed in paint and I have no keys for them. So frustrating. I thought I had them from the Amazon ones that came in but they are 3-1/2" length. My originals are made by SouthCo but their website doesn't show the older dimensions and only the similar ones sold on Amazon. Post a pic of yours and let me see if I crossed paths in my 2 hours long search.

--Simon
1993 8v92TA #312