You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

New member / user

Hi there everyone my name is Ralph Murphy and wife’s name is Eva. We are owners since December 22 of  2004 Newell Coach 695 quad slide. I’m really enjoying it here while staying at Ocala North RV Resort just outside of Reddick, FL. Beautiful area with lots of horses. We’re excited and happy to be part of the Newell family.

Welcome Aboard Ralph and Eva!
How long will you be in Ocala North RV?

Hank & Natalie Bensley
2001 Double Slide #586. 
2021 Cherokee Trailhawk Toad
We've been RV owners since 2002.
Port Orange, FL. Soon we will travel full time for "a while" Smile

I will be here for a while. I’m actually full time employed here as a groundskeeper.

Welcome, there’s a few of us pretty close to you!

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Welcome Ralph & Eva....congratulations on your coach!

Steve & Doris Denton
45' Newell #525, Bath & Half
2014 Honda CRV Toad
Summerfield, FL

Thank you so much.

Dave and Jennifer on our maiden voyage with our new to us to us 1982 Newell named Newt.  We have no coach number and am pretty sad by that!

1993 Jeep YJ Toad

‘82 non numbered Newell

Refer to it the same way Newell does year and sequence number: 1982-06 or 1980-15. The sequence number is last 2 digits of the VIN in the early 1980's. You are correct that the 'coach number' system wasn't implemented until 1983.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Welcome, perhaps we all can meet up for dinner this coming winter and swap stroies. We stay at Sunset Isle campground on Cedar Key hopefully if they get rebuilt.

1999 45' with tag axle, #504 "Magnolia"
Gravette, Arkansas

Hi there Jack just wanted to get back to you about the dinner invitation. That would be nice to be able to meet this winter. My wife currently in California. Unsure her return time but I’ll keep you posted when we would be able to meet up and have dinner. Be blessed and happy and safe travels to you.