You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Rear flasher relay

Does anyone know what this part number is? I need to knock mine with a mallet to get it to flash the rear lights. Front flasher works and sends signal to rear. I am thinking the four in the rear are all the same part numbers. Would like to replace them all.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

--Simon
1993 8v92TA #312

https://newellgurus.com/printthread.php?tid=116

Gotta teach you how to use the search function.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

I apologize Richard. Tried the search. Maybe I’ll just work on my own solutions from here on out.

--Simon
1993 8v92TA #312

ccjohnson
Guru Master
Threads: 27
09-27-2017, 10:16 AM

I have found a source for the OEM (or at least VERY close) turn signal relays. The pins are numbered the same as on original. I had to make a "Y" to handle single spade instead of the double spade on the original. My friend that works for Auotzone found it. He is like most of us, a bit older! When I took the original to NAPA, the guy said "what is this?" At least my friend is old enough to have actually seen one before. The new one bolts up just fine, although the holes are just a "smidge" closer together. This is an Autozone Duralast part number 19812. Posting this for the other "purists" out there that like to keep coaches as much as possible in "original" restored condition.

Had the same issue, rear right turn signal would not flash without being whacked, but 4ways worked. Tom generously wired up this new relay (pitcured below) so turn signal worked but then i had no 4ways. My guess is different relays not working together. There is no part# on the new relay but i was able to match up the load and found a 10 pack for cheap on Amazon but haven't wired them up yet to see if the same relays will restore all signal function.

Arch & Mary Jones
1997 Newell #463
Williamsburg, VA or Gettysburg, PA 
depending on what day it is

Thank you for the part number! I modified the harness and made a 4 into one splice (Soldered) so that each relay would look factory with no "Y" adapters at the lug.  Really appreciate the input! All is working well. I replaced all of them. Made a slight whittling of the flasher mount holes so I would not drill new holes into the terminal board.

--Simon
1993 8v92TA #312

Looks good ! Any pics of the paint job in progress?

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Thanks Richard! We haven't left the house yet for the Rally. Might leave Friday around 3am to try and make it to Amarillo travel center for the night. From there we want to shoot straight for Jack's house before it gets dark and spend the weekend there. Monday through Thursday next week is at Newell rally but we may leave a little early to drive to Iowa to drop off the coach. In the mean time I have been working feverishly VHB'ing and panel bonding loose trim, screws, removing what's not needed and the like. I have been battling some form of Bronchitis although we think my Sarcoidosis has awaken. I can only sleep upright on the couch. Mentally and physically I feel fine. Doctor doesn't know what to do. Actually doctor wasn't there (Never is anymore) as I was seen by his PA. Steroids, Z-packs, cough syrups... It all has been prescribed to no effect. Sorry! Too much info for a simple question on paint! Figured I would color in my absence. I will ask the shop to send me pics of the paint progress. Really excited for the change. Sold my little bobcat to help offset the costs. I haven't spent as much time scouting a resting or stopping point for the first nights drive other than the travel center. I feel I put all my eggs in that basket and will end up arriving to a place with no space to park. I will be maxing out my stamina at just over 10 hours drive time.

--Simon
1993 8v92TA #312

Was there 2 weeks ago at 3 pm. We were the only ones there. 7am next day only half full. All the truck stops around Amarillo were full. The travel center is very nice. Good luck.

1995 # 390

There's a Sam's club on the west side of Amarillo, as well as an acceptable RV park- Oasis RV Park- though you HAVE to ask to be parked away from everybody else. Otherwise, they'll park everybody coming in at 3 am right on top of you.

There are a few rest stops as you come into Oklahoma on I-40, if you find you're ahead of schedule.

When you get to OKC, go ahead and take the turnpike around the north side of the city at exit 138B(I think). It's a little pricey (what turnpike isn't anymore) but it will avoid most OKC traffic and dump you right on to I-44 headed towards Tulsa.

06 M450LXi 3 slide