You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

ISO Interior puck lights

Howdy all,
I have a couple three fixtures that are brittle and need replaced. After much trial and error, I've finally found led bulbs I like but several fixtures need replaced

I've read thru old posts but am having no luck finding currently available parts. Does anyone have any puck light fixtures they are willing to part with, or know of a current supplier or have a suitable fixture that was used to replace the Hafeles that could be recommended?
Thanks in advance for your help

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Arch & Mary Jones
1997 Newell #463
Williamsburg, VA or Gettysburg, PA 
depending on what day it is

Which puck lights? Aimable? Flat? Which color?

Be seeing you,

Rick Miller
1996, 45'+, Non-slide, Series 60, ABS, 1.5 Bath, Reverse Floorplan

(10-07-2023, 12:25 PM)Wanderman Wrote:  Which puck lights? Aimable? Flat? Which color?
Rick, (I edited original post with picture)

Flat, any color. We have gold trim rings that are all good, well one is cracked but still usable

Are there any LED replacements for these puck lights? I’m going to change out the puck lights in the new ceiling I’m building for our coach and would love some RGBW LED lights in there…

Karen & Adrian Abshire 
1998 2 slide 45' Newell Coach 498 
Prior: 1985 Foretravel ORED 35, 1988 38' Foretravel U280, 2000 Foretravel 42' U320, 1990 Bluebird Wanderlodge WB40

(10-09-2023, 05:04 AM)pairodice Wrote:  Are there any LED replacements for these puck lights?  I’m going to change out the puck lights in the new ceiling I’m building for our coach and would love some RGBW LED lights in there…

If your building new seems to me you can use whatever you like
Do you have any of the old ones available?

Arch & Mary Jones
1997 Newell #463

Here is what I used to replace all of ours with.....https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ODSAQBI/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Steve & Doris Denton
45' Newell #525, Bath & Half
2014 Honda CRV Toad
Summerfield, FL

(10-10-2023, 05:52 AM)Latitude 28 Wrote:  Here is what I used to replace all of ours with.....https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ODSAQBI/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I like those Steve, thanks for the link. Looks like a nice upgrade! I was trying to find bulbs for mine but I several of them have rings that are coming loose. This is going to go on the secondary list of upgrades.

Jeff LoGiudice
Temple Terrace, Fl
1984 Bluebird Wanderlodge PT40
1998 Newell 2000 #490
1986 MCI/TMC 102A3 (sold)

Your so welcome! The color has a nice warm hue to it and works for us.

Steve & Doris Denton
45' Newell #525, Bath & Half
2014 Honda CRV Toad
Summerfield, FL

(10-10-2023, 10:30 AM)Latitude 28 Wrote:  Your so welcome!  The color has a nice warm hue to it and works for us.
Steve, 
Thanks for the link and endorsement, not at the coach right now to check measurements, are these pretty much a direct replacement?
Thanks again

Arch & Mary Jones
1997 Newell #463