You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Newell Parts for the Win - Southco Latch

So I had a Southco latch break on one of my bay doors.  Instead of hunting around I hit what recently has been feeling like the Easy Button and shot an email over to Cambri in parts to see if they had such latch in stock and just for fun I said "what are the odds you could paint it".  About 5 days later I had a perfectly painted latch show up on my door for a whopping $37.  On top of that she has truly been ON IT for all of my parts needs since she took over for Morgan.

Brad Aden
2003 Newell #653 Quad Slide Cat C-12 engine
St. Louis, MO

Cambri is great!

1995 # 390

That's awesome. I met Carlos when I was there in February. He was a nice guy but not very well suited for that position. Look forward to dealing with her and hope to have similar experience

Arch & Mary Jones
1997 Newell #463
Williamsburg, VA or Gettysburg, PA 
depending on what day it is

(10-10-2023, 07:50 PM)Jonestead Wrote:  That's awesome. I met Carlos when I was there in February. He was a nice guy but not very well suited for that position. Look forward to dealing with her and hope to have similar experience

My general assessment so far on 4-5 purchases is that she's super prompt and knows where to go to get the answers for the things she hasn't already figured out from prior orders.  Just just helped me out again today.  Sent a message last night after working on a project that I'll post about later once complete and before I got up to check my email she'd chatted with an electrician and had exactly what I needed pulled together along with a few more things he thought I might like to have on hand.  I had found what I "think" I needed last night on Amazon after trekking to Home Depot and two auto parts stores to no avail, but that was only because Bill had clued me in as to what I should be searching for.  It's nice to know though that when my package gets here Friday I will be exactly what I need.   

A wise man once told me that maybe the single greatest thing determining the happyness of a coach owner is a good mechanic you can trust.  I think right up there is a great parts resource for those of us that are still early on in our journey.

Brad Aden
2003 Newell #653 Quad Slide Cat C-12 engine
St. Louis, MO

Wise words indeed, i just spoke with her and she's definitely on the ball
Look forward to hearing/seeing more of your latest project

Arch & Mary Jones
1997 Newell #463
Williamsburg, VA or Gettysburg, PA 
depending on what day it is

Cambri is great !!!  she seems to definatly know what ya need for the older coaches as long as she sees a picture. JIm aka Goose in the shop is also a great person to get info from

Adam & Dana Mize
coach # 480
1998 45'  2 slides
Detroit Diesel  series 60   turned up to 745 hp