You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Looking for 38' 1996 Newell
Photo 

Hi all,

I'm looking for a very specific Newell coach:  a 1996 38' Newell sold at one point in Zanesville OH. I'd like to discuss purchasing it from whomever currently owns it.  A picture is attached to this post.

Alternatively, If anyone knows of another Newell less than 40' in length with a Detroit Series 60 engine, please let me know! 

Currently own a 45' Prevost H345, and looking to downsize.

Thank you!  [Image: vehicle-1996-Used-Newell-Coach-NEWELL-38...7ea52c.jpg]

That is #428. It is the shortest Newell ever built with a Series 60 Detroit engine. Last I heard, a member of this forum owned it (about 2 years ago) but he hasn't visited the forum in almost a year.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Johnny send me a PM and I can send you the previous owner's contact info. He may be able to give you the current owners info.
I have pictures and info from when I considered buying it a few years ago.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

UPDATE: I've found the current owner! He's receptive to a potential sale--going to look at the coach in person 11-16!

(11-08-2023, 08:16 PM)Johnny Gibson Wrote:  UPDATE:  I've found the current owner!  He's receptive to a potential sale--going to look at the coach in person 11-16!
Nice work!!!

Brad Aden
2003 Newell #653 Quad Slide Cat C-12 engine
St. Louis, MO

I looked at this coach in Newark back in March of 2017 - liked it a lot and recognized its uniqueness, but I had just started the motorhome search journey and didn’t trust I had enough knowledge to make a good decision. I have kicked myself ever since! Ended up with a 38’ Wanderlodge which has served me well, but there’s always the fantasy thoughts about the one that got away  Confused . Hope you can cut a deal.