You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Cummins V903 engine

I recently purchased a 1968 Consolidated M123A1C tank transporter with the Cummins V903 engine.  You folks seem to have some good information about the type.  Cheers! Mike

Good morning Newell Gurus

My name is Corey and I am here to learn all I can about a coach I am in the process of purchasing. Coach 606 I believe. 2001 45’ quad slide. I travel extensively for work and plan to use this coach as a home away from home. I’ve previously owned:
1996 Bluebird Wanderlodge 42’ with a 60 Series
2002 Holiday Rambler Navigator 45’ with Cummins M11
2003 Country Coach Lexa 42’ with Cat C15

This will be my first Newell and I’m excited to learn all about it. I am a contractor and have always done most of my own wrenching on my previous coaches, so I’m sure a Newell of this vintage will give me plenty of opportunities to wrench and learn!

Thanks!
Corey Graham
Celina, TX
2001 45’ Quad Slide coach #606

Good Morning Corey welcome to the gurus, normally this would be posted under "Welcome" section lets see how many pay attention. Be sure to read "What you need to consider before buying a Newell" it would have led me a different direction if I would have payed attention to what the experienced folks here have to say. Newells are a special form of coach that are custom built and truly no 2 are the same. Being made by hand the differences are many in general construction. OH make sure to subscribe to thread at the bottom of this page so you'll know response's. I far to often forget to do this.

1999 45' with tag axle, #504 "Magnolia"
Gravette, Arkansas