You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Shot in the Dark for upcoming trip?

I can only count 3 in the front, what and 3 in the rear, what am I missing. I already replaced the one in the driver wheel well with a ball valve.

1999 45' with tag axle, #504 "Magnolia"
Gravette, Arkansas

Look up Steve Bare's post about the the tanks that are part of the frame running between the rails, some are divided into two.

Steve Magown
Calhoun, LA
2001 Prevost H3 Vantare
formerly Newell #458

Spoke with both of you Steve's yesterday, I guess Being a Steve you must have owned or own a Newell, not to mention Steve Denton. Got the air tanks straightened out in my head, thanks to all.

Gravette, Arkansas

Too Many Steve's!

Smile

Be seeing you,

Rick Miller
1996, 45'+, Non-slide, Series 60, ABS, 1.5 Bath, Reverse Floorplan

(11-13-2023, 06:04 AM)Wanderman Wrote:  Would love to see pictures!

Here are where I mounted the valves in the front and the rear.

The exhaust of the valves goes away from where I would be located.

I probably should have labeled the valves as I don't know which one goes where. So far, I have only either opened all of them to drain all tanks, or the entire system.

When I changed the air drier last week, I opened all of the valves. The front end dropped to where I almost could not reach under the front bumper to get at my valves because of the way that I parked. I will have to put a board under the front skid plates to keep the front end high enough so that I can get my arm in there easily.....

If someone wants pictures under the coach, I can take those next time I am under there if someone wants those.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Nice install!

--Simon
1993 8v92TA #312

Thats some nice work Glen!

Gravette, Arkansas

Wow that's nice and tidy
Would love to see more pix if/when you get the chance

Arch & Mary Jones
1997 Newell #463
Williamsburg, VA or Gettysburg, PA