You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

New Member From Maine

After talking to Tom I have joined this great forum. So much of the Newell is similar to my 2004 Monaco Signature. Not too many forums can talk the Detroit Series 60. The leveling system and the Aqua Hot are the same also. I have retired from Lockheed Martin Aeronautical Systems in Marietta Georgia where I was a engineer on the F/A-22a Raptor fighter. Before working at Lockheed I was in Naval Aviation for 26 years. Recently moved (back) to Freeport, Maine, about 3.5 miles from the L L Bean main store.

Mike Canter
2004 Monaco Signature withe Detroit Series 60

(05-08-2013, 02:29 PM)Mike Canter Wrote:  After talking to Tom I have joined this great forum. So much of the Newell is similar to my 2004 Monaco Signature. Not too many forums can talk the Detroit Series 60. The leveling system and the Aqua Hot are the same also. I have retired from Lockheed Martin Aeronautical Systems in Marietta Georgia where I was a engineer on the F/A-22a Raptor fighter. Before working at Lockheed I was in Naval Aviation for 26 years. Recently moved (back) to Freeport, Maine, about 3.5 miles from the L L Bean main store.
\
Welcome and come join us in Spearfish in June.

1996 #422 and 2004 #689 with YELLOW Goldwing, BMW K1200S, RZR, Dodge Truck

Welcome. Substantial information and help on this forum.

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

Welcome Mike from a fellow aviation guy.

Jimmy

Welcome Mike,
Always great to have new members-----especially some one from Maine.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

mike it was fun to talk to you today.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Mike

Welcome aboard. I remember seeing a Sig with a 60 at MHSRV in Fort Worth. It was a really nice piece.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Glad you joined Mike, lots of great folks here!
Please upload some pics of that Sig coach to the gallery, very
nice coach indeed.

OK, I added some pictures to the gallery. It is not a Newell. I wish it was. I love the new Newells.

Mike Canter
2004 Monaco Signature withe Detroit Series 60

Welcome Neighbor. We are currently working as host at Dolly Copp campground just South of Gorham NH. just up the road from Mount Washington. If you are in the area this summer stop by and say hi.

1988 40 ft 8v92 newell
Coach name Big Blue
25 ft Haulmark car hauler with Andersen Anti sway
2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser.