You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Tag axle

I am in desperate need of a tag axle. My 2002 coach axle failed and destroyed the right side completely. It is now resting in rapid city sd. I’m am able to travel anywhere to pick up. Thanks. [email protected] or 314 406 4846.

Food for thought. Contact a local truck dealer (they may have a night shift) and ask them if they know anyone that can do a mobile axle repair.

Steve & Doris Denton
45' Newell #525, Bath & Half
2014 Honda CRV Toad
Summerfield, FL

Here is the contact information for the Ridewell Project Engineer that I have spoken with on a drive axle matter.....he was most helpful. They may have the part you need or at least provide an assembly part number.

Matt Aton
Project Engineer
Ridewell Corporation
Phone: 417-833-4565 x147
email: [email protected]

Steve & Doris Denton
45' Newell #525, Bath & Half
2014 Honda CRV Toad
Summerfield, FL

(12-04-2023, 06:29 PM)Latitude 28 Wrote:  Here is the contact information for the Ridewell Project Engineer that I have spoken with on a drive axle matter.....he was most helpful.  They may have the part you need or at least provide an assembly part number.

Matt Aton
Project Engineer
Ridewell Corporation
Phone:  417-833-4565 x147
email: [email protected]

Thank you , I will contact ridewell in the a.m. I believe the dealer has all the part nos. As they removed most parts they are satisfied they know what they need. The issue is that the original manufacturer is no longer in business. [coach 624]. Newell also said special order, but apparently no results. I feel the dealer is working hard to resolve. Thanks for your response.

I am sorry for this issue. When you have time could you tell us a bit about how the failure occurred? It might give us something to check for.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )