You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

aqua hot parts needed

so my aquahot is a older unit  model 431xe/12. it has the rae corporation part # 2310122 swirl pumps. I am in the need for brushes for these motors. aqua hot no longer sales these parts. I have reached out to rae corp to see what I can find, but was wondering if anyone has ever had the same experience and has located where to get the brushes. any help would be awesom.  Newell does not stock these parts anylonger either. looking for 8 brushes ( 4 sets )

Adam & Dana Mize
coach # 480
1998 45'  2 slides
Detroit Diesel  series 60   turned up to 745 hp  

The good news is motor manufacturers don't make their own carbon brushes. After measuring the physical characteristics of your brushes, you can find replacements at
helwigcarbon.com or Mcmaster Carr.

Good luck.

Guy & Sue
1984 Classic 40' #59

I've had to buy brushes that are close in size but slightly larger then use a file to file them down to correct size, ACE hardware has a good selection.

1999 45' with tag axle, #504 "Magnolia"
Gravette, Arkansas

so for everyone who needs brushes for the rae swirl pumps. Was able to contact rae and get the part # and the supplier. Rae # for the brush kits is 16899166. ( 2 brushes and 2 new black caps ).  you cant buy from then so there supplier is 
electric motor company
wilmar,mn 56201
320-235-4747
They actually had them is stock
another good contact I found was 
advancecarbon.com
510-293-5930
They had them in stock as well.

Just thought I would let everyone know who has the older aquahots with the rae swirl pumps. aquahot does not sell the parts for the pumps so 55.00 for brushes is alot cheaper that 489.00 a piece for the new pumps.

Adam & Dana Mize
coach # 480
1998 45'  2 slides
Detroit Diesel  series 60   turned up to 745 hp  

I paid a lot less for the brushes.. Been trying to find the correct part number... been working a lot.

www.carbonbrush.com

They are also used in dewalt and other brands drills and the like.

I will continue to look for the actual part number

Be seeing you,

Rick Miller
1996, 45'+, Non-slide, Series 60, ABS, 1.5 Bath, Reverse Floorplan