You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Aquahot question

Went to storage today to check on a couple of things.  Opened the Aquahot cabinet and noticed something running.  Of the 3 in a row on the attached picture the left one was on,  is this normal?
Thanks     

Would be the lowest one.,... picture not rotated correctly.

Brandi and Chris
Coach #636
Hot Springs Village, AR

The left pump normally supplies the rear heating loop, bedroom. It runs when the rear zone interior thermostat calls for heat. Turn rear thermostat to OFF.

If you remove the bottom clear relay, that should stop the rear zone and the related pump.

Rudy Legett
2003 Foretravel U320 4010
ISM11 450 hp Allison 4000R
Factory Authorized Aqua Hot Repair Center
Southeast Texas Area

Thank you Mr Rudy.  Found the 1/2 bath thermostat was on.  
Thanks again.

Brandi and Chris
Coach #636
Hot Springs Village, AR

(01-07-2024, 01:03 PM)Trainer Wrote:  The left pump normally supplies the rear heating loop, bedroom.  It runs when the rear zone interior thermostat calls for heat.  Turn rear thermostat to OFF.

If you remove the bottom clear relay, that should stop the rear zone and the related pump.

Rudy, I have coach #385, it has 4 thermostats for heat, basement, bathroom, bedroom, living room.  The Aquahot was replaced 3 years ago at Newell and only has 3 pumps.  I do not have heat in the bedroom and living room and I think during the last major engine work the mechanics did not hook the bedroom back up.  Is it possible the two are run in series and this is why no heat.  All three pumps feel like they run, fans run when heat is called for from Thermostat.  I just have not torn apart the bed yet.  Thoughts?

Karl and Lisa G.
Coach #385
Toad - Not ready for that yet Confused

Kark, call me. 7 one 3. 8 one 8. 3234. I am available from 8 to 8 central time.

Rudy Legett
2003 Foretravel U320 4010
ISM11 450 hp Allison 4000R
Factory Authorized Aqua Hot Repair Center
Southeast Texas Area

Rap on the check valves with a mallet.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

(01-08-2024, 06:40 PM)Richard Wrote:  Rap on the check valves with a mallet.

Yep, just had an informative phone call with Rudy, this was one of his suggestions. I also understand how the zoning works now as well.  Like you Richard, he is a wealth of information!!

Karl and Lisa G.
Coach #385
Toad - Not ready for that yet Confused

And Rudy is better looking too!!!

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )