You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

J9 connection

2007 coach, #808, looking for the J9 connection in the engine bay.  My wife says I can’t find the milk in the refrigerator so I’m not surprised I can’t find the darn connection. Can anyone help? Trying to troubleshoot my PDI booster.

Terry

Terry Copeland
2007 P2000i

And the answer is …… Newell didn’t install a second connection until after my unit was built.  Oh well.

Terry Copeland
2007 P2000i

Not sure what the J9 connector is, but I had Cat hook up to a connector that is just to the left of my driver's seat near the floor inside the cab. I'm assuming you're looking for information on you C15 Cat ? I can send a picture if needed. Then again, I may be not even close to what you're asking LOL

Dave, Karen, w/Buddy and Moose. 
06' Newell #784
towing a 05' Featherlight enclosed trailer for toys and tools, 
or a 21' F350 Big Grin w KTM 300, and MTB in the back
35' Packard 4 dr convertible
59' Nash Metropolitan
+ 4 more cars and 8 motorcycles

Carpe Diem. Have Fun
Tomorrow is not guaranteed.

(02-01-2024, 07:10 PM)DK on the road Wrote:  Not sure what the J9 connector is, but I had Cat hook up to a connector that is just to the left of my driver's seat near the floor inside the cab. I'm assuming you're looking for information on you C15 Cat ? I can send a picture if needed. Then again, I may be not even close to what you're asking LOL

Yes, you are correct, that is the connector.  Newer coaches have a second connector in the engine bay.

Thanks,
Terry

Terry Copeland
2007 P2000i