You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

New User

Thanks Hank and Arch. And Richard I have been on the site as a guest quite a bit for the last few months. Have read through the things to look for when buying section and Michael's history section. Have spent time as well on the Technical and Documentation sections. And of course the coaches for sale section. So I have seen quite a few of your posts. So thanks for reaching out. A little more about my background, I am a retired Biomedical Equipment Technician, maintained patient care medical equipment like ventilators and anesthesia machines. So I am familiar with electronic circuits or pretty much anything electrical. Also my hobby is Autocross or Solo racing and I do all of my own vehicle maintenance other than machine shop work. Am also well versed in the home remodeling arena. Christy and I have remodeled most of the interior of our house at least once. I would say AC service would not be one of my strong suits though. As to why a Newell? After I showed Christy pictures of the interior of Tony's coach 646 in Mesa that was the end of that. Research has just solidified our choice. We currently own a 28 ft travel trailer and have found we really enjoy the RV lifestyle. I am a military brat and have seen quite a bit of the US. Christy not so much so we are looking forward to starting our retirement adventure wandering the country. And finally, the existence of this forum is one of the things giving me the confidence to purchase such a complex piece of engineering. This forum seems extremely welcoming and willing to help.

Pete Crosen and Christy Anderson
2021 Outdoors RV Travel Trailer
2014 Sierra 1500 Denali
Spokane, Washington

Messages In This Thread
New User - by Pete and Christy - 03-13-2024, 06:32 PM
RE: New User - by Jonestead - 03-13-2024, 07:26 PM
RE: New User - by hbens - 03-14-2024, 05:08 AM
RE: New User - by Richard - 03-14-2024, 10:20 AM
RE: New User - by Pete and Christy - 03-14-2024, 08:56 PM
RE: New User - by Richard - 03-15-2024, 04:10 AM
RE: New User - by encantotom - 03-16-2024, 12:26 AM