You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Hello there
Smile 

Bill from the Barthmobile welcoming you to your little corner of the world wide web. Congrats on your start. [Image: cheers.gif]

Bill & Sonja, former Barth Motor Home owners, suggested I sign up here too.

First off, I don't own a Newell but admire the brand.

I understand that we're in our infancy here and wanted to let you know that I'm available to help you if needed. When I took over at Barthmobile it was a steep learning experience for me. If I can help you get on better footing let me know and I'll see what I can do for you. [Image: program.gif]

To refresh your memory of who I am, read up here.

Here is 1 of my Barth RV's

[Image: qq1.jpg]

[Image: th_qq1.jpg] 1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis

Hi Bill,

Welcome to our gang! I love the look of your Barth!. i had been on the barth site and read the bait and switch on Bill and Sonja's newell previously and got a big kick out of it.

i have a buddy with a barth project coach that used to be a coach the Bose company used to display their product.

please jump in and help us in any way. we are glad you are here!

later

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Rhonda and I spent the weekend in Watoga State Park, just outside Seebert WV. I did a double take when I spied what I thought was a classic Newell parked at a home in Seebert. A closer look identified it as a Barth. It looks buff on the outside. Good looking coach.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

(08-07-2012, 05:33 PM)Richard Wrote:  Rhonda and I spent the weekend in Watoga State Park, just outside Seebert WV. I did a double take when I spied what I thought was a classic Newell parked at a home in Seebert. A closer look identified it as a Barth. It looks buff on the outside. Good looking coach.

Those Barth's look a lot like Newells at first blush. We came across one in Raymond, WA a few years ago and thought the same thing. When we were there a week, or so ago it was still there.

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

Hey Bill, great to see you on Newellgurus! I believe Bill has a lot of experience with Detroit 92's and Series 60's, along with every thing else in the trucking business. I love that big Barth of your's Bill, looking forward to some pictures.

#146 - 87 40' Tag 8V92TA DDEC
towing Toyota RAV4

(08-07-2012, 09:11 PM)Bill and Sonja Wrote:  I love that big Barth of your's Bill, looking forward to some pictures.
Seeing that this is a Newell site, as a rule, you won't be seeing my Barth here.

I just wanted to stop by and welcome you to your own little corner of the web and possibly give advice to your webmaster if needed.

The UBB format is really easy to do different things with so chances are good I won't be tasked anyway. But I thought I would put it out there "just in case"

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis

hi bill,

you are welcome to point us to pictures of your barth. we would love to see them.

my son and i run the forum and definitely are novices and learning. i appreciate the offer to help and will take you up on it if the need arises.

thanks

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

(08-07-2012, 05:33 PM)Richard Wrote:  I did a double take when I spied what I thought was a classic Newell parked at a home in Seebert.
We have a member who lives in Seebert. Is this the coach?

[Image: 002.jpg]

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis

(08-08-2012, 05:51 AM)Bill N.Y. Wrote:  
(08-07-2012, 05:33 PM)Richard Wrote:  I did a double take when I spied what I thought was a classic Newell parked at a home in Seebert.
We have a member who lives in Seebert. Is this the coach?

[Image: 002.jpg]

Yes it is. You can tell the member he was noticed. It is beautiful. We're going up again at Labor Day, and I'll see if the owner is around.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )