You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

365 tire pressures

for those of you that are running the upgraded 365's on the front, what tire pressure are you running?

thanks

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

I am running 110 psi in the front, and 90 psi in the bogies as per Newell's recommendation.

Coach Name: Hakuna Matata, 2005 Coach 722 47' Quad Slide, DD Series 60, Allison 6 Speed, Featherlite Toy Hauler

hi,

my vin plate says to run 110 in the drives and 100 on tag and 140 on front (with 22.5). the max pressure on the 365's is 125.

john are you running the 365's on the tag as well?

i was pretty sure i was running 115 in the front last year, but i just dont remember.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Yes, I am running 365's on the rear also. I did that for the speed rating, as well as the load range..

Coach Name: Hakuna Matata, 2005 Coach 722 47' Quad Slide, DD Series 60, Allison 6 Speed, Featherlite Toy Hauler

I'm running the fronts at 115 lbs after having them at 110 for a year. I feel a better handling ride...

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

I run the fronts (365s) at 110. I prefer the softer ride...but may try to go to 110 and see how I like it. Larry, do you have a rear sway bar? That is the one thing that I added to my coach that helped handling the most. Before the sway bar, I always felt that my coach might tip over. With the sway bar much, much better. My coach already had a front sway bar.

Also, (I know that I dont know what I am talking about)....I replaced the front air bags. That also seemed to help with the jarring when I hit a bump.

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

What does the front weigh? What do the Michelin tire charts say for that weight? Sorry for being a smarty pants.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Richard,

I understand the weight / recommendation thing. Good point. I had Newell measure my coach, and I think the charts called for 105 at my weight. Is there any downside to running a little higher pressure?

thanks!

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

Hey Bill,
Have both and don't feel any listing or top heaviness. I spent many hours in a race car over the years and prefer a little less mushy front end and that 5lbs seems to do it for me or at least makes me think it, lololol.. Either pressure offers a superb ride and Newell will suggest 110 to 115 depending on your weight considerations. In the summer heat I may adjust down to 110 again to compensate for the expansion as last summer I felt a difference in 100 degree plus temps and adjusted down to 110 then.

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

I run 110 in the front 365s as well as the drive tires, but only 100 in the tag tires.

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica