You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

tom and darlenes first trip after retiring

we left madden and had a radiator leak. so we parted ways with the hockwalds and oliviers and we went to lethbridge to work on the cooling system.

after about ten days, my brotherinlaw and i got the leaks all fixed. there is a separate posting about that adventure.

now darlene and i have been in lethbridge for 3 weeks and will be here for at least 2 weeks or more yet. having a great time with her brother and his wife. we are like hobos, living in the alley (in the newell).
i have been helping him with his concrete fence business as his grunt and have not worked so hard in a long time.

the main reason we are here is darlenes mom has been in the hospital and darlene is working on getting her moved near her brothers home instead of over 3 hours away.

life is good.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Brick 

But think of all those "Hobos" that don't get asked to ride along to work or contribute to the "Mayor's" new "soapbox" as maybe there was a reason ?

Your "Peeps" want your skills .....

Bet you never thought anyone would use the "Lego" !

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

So working outside, a little tan, some physical work beats the life of a professional meeting attender?

Homey is jealous.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

howdy my friends. after 10 weeks in canada, we are headed towards home on tuesday. we will be meeting clarke and elaine in montana for a nite and then forest and cindy in salt lake city.

if any of you are on I15 between canada and st george utah, let us know and we can see if we can hook up.

we are going to take 10-15 days to drive home.

it will be sad to leave darlenes family here in canada, but it is time to mosey on home. we will have been gone 17 weeks when we get home. longest we have ever been gone from home. it has been wonderful.

i think the newell is ready to go. we have a new kitchenaid fridge and new radiator hoses and clamps.

looking forward to the leisurely drive home.

tom and darlene

Hi Tom,
We will be in Beaver Creek, CO area Tuesday-Sunday....Driving the Lexus since we are here on business....I am delaying installing new tires on the Newell til next spring....Wave when you go by!!!

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

we will wave from afar.

tom

See you Thursday Tom!

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

Tom/Clark

lynn and I stayed at Fairmont Hot Springs RV park earlier this year outside of Anaconda
Park was just ok but you can walk over to lodge where they have natural hot spring pools inside and outside

Cost is $5 dollars apiece and not crowded

we stayed there before as well. park is adequate but the hot springs are awesome

tom

Glad to see you are on the move again Tom. I know that Wayne enjoyed your visit and appreciates your assistance and that Darlene got to spend some time with her Mother.

Have a safe, non-eventful trip back to Arizona.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com