You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Next Rally

Michael,

Debbie and I could not make it to the last one since we just made it back to Corpus Christi from a four week trip to Key West. Austin would be great.

Pete and Debbie Opel
Coach #419, 1996

I'm probably banned from La Hacienda as upon leaving I turned the wrong way & rutted up the grass. I'll register under something like "lbrachfe". I'm surprised Tom & I weren't on Americas Most wanted when we went looking for alternator belts. The toll roads didn't have attendants & we didn't have any change, so...
Thanks,

Steve Magown
Calhoun, LA
2001 Prevost H3 Vantare
formerly Newell #458

Toll roads are no longer manned. If you don't have a Toll Tag, they will now mail a bill to the registered owner of the vehicle.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

one thing to consider is that we would need to be in the spring or fall to be in austin when the weather is acceptable. some of our gurus have kids or can only travel in the summer.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Hey Steve,
I wired up my exhaust system at Hacienda and they were not to happy about the long trench it dug when I pulled in to the site. LOLOLOL, so you better use "burleyman" as you ID.......

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

Any dates set for Austin yet? Only 8 hours from us so that would be good. We still have a few vacation days left!! LOL

Jeff and Pam Reganall
1996 45' Newell Coach #432 Series 60, Allison 6 Speed
Towing 2012 3/4T Ram Truck loaded with the RZR XP Turbo

For what it's worth, I'm on my way to Brownwood, TX for a couple of weeks. Drop a note if you're in the area!

Spring 2014 at La Hacienda works for us.....we will be in the area visiting family, so it's perfect timing if that is what is decided upon.

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

Buckhorn in Kerrville, Texas is a great park for our Rally too.... Very scenic hill country and easy off I-10....Florida at ORA in Port St Lucie is perfect for the Winter months...

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

Can we ride our Rzr's there?

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin