You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Next Rally

i sent a request for info and what kind of deal they could do on the place in arkansas. we should be able to negotiate a better rate than the standard discount if we bring 30-40 coaches.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Tom,
If the Gurus pick the park in Arkansas, Suzy & I will be happy to do all the set up that is needed locally. The park is just 45 minutes from the house.

They have a gorgeous clubhouse that would be perfect for seminars, get togethers and pot lucks. Need to make sure we'll have access. If you get a contact name, we'll go over & meet in person as we are familiar with the facility.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

The place in Arkansas is really nice. But when do we plan it for?
Late fall would be best for us, or maybe early spring.
Our plans next year are to head west on I10 then thru California to Oregon and Washington. But nothing definite yet. But plans are meant to be broken.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

Arkansas or anywhere else is OK by us. The best time and weather there is when Steve ?
We are available to help in any way needed ...

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

Best weather times are mid May through June. Same time as Spearfish would be a good compromise between spring & summer. Kids are out of school, but the summer heat is just beginning. In the fall, Sept & Oct are nice. July & August are quite warm & humid.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

We love Arkansas. Try to go as least once or twice a year. Count on us. Chappell

Chappell and Mary
2004 Foretravel 36 foot

I would be very interested if in late May, June or July. Branson would be next on my list.

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

Branson is good. We haven't been there in years.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Arkansas. Would be very good for us. Late spring or early fall would be great too

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Matt told me of a short cut into the resort if the creek down! That sound fine with me.

1996 #422 and 2004 #689 with YELLOW Goldwing, BMW K1200S, RZR, Dodge Truck