You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Had to surrender!

We have been in Ouray, Co for a week. Ron Skeen and wife Jean are also here. Ron has completely reduced me to a limp dish rag... I can hang no longer......After climbing mountains, heights of nearly 14,000ft. My hats off to this Champion! I taken a day off to wash my coach, which seems like a picnic compared to riding with Ron in his RZR. (He left again this morning for another 60 mile ride.) Jean has gone over to Telluride for lunch and shoppin. Connie is taking art lessons with a (famous Artist who is in town) for a few days. We may consider staying thru Sept...Weather has been all over the place, Sun, Rain, Warm, Cold. but never HOT.
Can you say Cocktails, and lounge chair?

Last I've heard, Larry and James may be headed this way.

Coach Issues = 0

See All You Can!
Before Its Gone!Big Grin

a couple of photos in ouray area.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

See All You Can!
Before Its Gone!Big Grin

See you on Wednesday....

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

We'd love be in Colorado, but the scenery and weather is so dog gone nice here in northern Montana.......just north of Flathead Lake......this is certainly God's country....

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

Yep, pretty shabby here

See All You Can!
Before Its Gone!Big Grin

Really, the weather here is crazy. I think we have had all climate conditions, including snow. Maybe upgrading soon.

See All You Can!
Before Its Gone!Big Grin

We are spending the weekend in Silver City, NM for my high school reunion. Nice weather, not too hot, not too cold! But Fran is having trouble with her broadband. Amazing how all my classmates have gotten so much older than me!

You guys are killing me. Meanwhile home boy will just get up and go to work on Monday.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Recently attended my 60th high school reunion. Not especially surprised at how old we look, but over how many have died. Reminds us of our mortality. Keeping on trucking.

2001 Newell #579
tow a Honda Odyssey
fun car: 1935 Mercedes 500K replica

(08-10-2013, 07:34 PM)Express1 Wrote:  Really, the weather here is crazy. I think we have had all climate conditions, including snow. Maybe upgrading soon.
Matt, did you make a trade?

Steve & Patti, Bonnie and Tucker
1982 Newell 38' Classic, DD 6V92
cocktails for as many will fit in the site, dinner for as many can sit at the pick-nick table and sleeps 2 since I fixed the couch