You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

1992 for sale at Panterra Coach

Does anyone know anything about the 1992 coach Panterra has listed for sale maybe the previous owner or any important info. I may be going to look at it for my first Newell it has bunks suspended from the ceiling in front and back

The Bunks are interesting.. wonder what the load limit is?..... http://panterracoach.com/coaches/1992-ne...unk-coach/
I would spend quality time looking thru thr reciepts and records.. Search this site and the other for thinks that brake then see if they have replaced that... Oil samples are good.. too... 200k miles is not a bad thing if maintained...

Jimmy

My coach was originally fitted with those bunks in the front. The PO had removed the bunks but left the supporting structure in the ceiling. I reupholstered the ceiling to cover the leftovers, but I had to remove the supporting structure to do that.

In my opinion based on the supporting structure is that if you are nimble enough to get in the bunk then it will hold you.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )