You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Aquahot noise

Forest,

No noise on electric only is normal.

Please call me in the morning and let me see if I can assist you. If it was not so late, I would have already called you. There are some things that can be checked quickly especially if I can hear what you are hearing on the phone.

To answer your question about replacing the bearings. The bearings require total disassembly of the burner to replace. It is not hard to do but will take some time.

Some hints are -- metric allen wrenches and a 10 mm socket are the needed tools. On re-assembly, the waffle washers on the blower shaft need to be kept in the same order they are in. The blower shaft nut needs to be tighten till the blower contacts the housing and then loosen 1/4 turn. The top of the motor needs to be put back like it came apart. The gears need to be lubed with hi-temp grease.

If you or anyone else reading this get into a Aqua Hot project, please feel free to call me as I would be happy to share hints on how to get it done. It is not rocket science.

Please consider Roger Berke for any needed parts.

Rudy Legett
2003 Foretravel U320 4010
ISM11 450 hp Allison 4000R
Factory Authorized Aqua Hot Repair Center
Southeast Texas Area

Messages In This Thread
Aquahot noise - by folivier - 08-24-2013, 05:50 PM
RE: Aquahot noise - by Trainer - 08-24-2013, 09:00 PM
RE: Aquahot noise - by folivier - 08-24-2013, 09:16 PM
RE: Aquahot noise - by Trainer - 08-26-2013, 08:49 AM
RE: Aquahot noise - by encantotom - 08-26-2013, 09:36 PM