You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Another reason to love my Newell

Just pulled into Salt Lake City. Talking with our neighbor who has a 2013 Itasca Meridian 40'. Said how much he loved it and wasn't worried about anything since it has a warranty. While he was telling me that he hasn't had any problems with it his wife came out and told him to open the slides so she could get to the bedroom. Trying not to laugh he then started telling me that the wall to the bathroom is "loose"! But it's no problem cause he has a warranty. Besides he just kicks it hard and it moves back into place, until he drives another day.
And to think he paid way more than twice what I did for my '98.
Think I'll keep my Newell.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

I love my Newell, and I don't have a warranty....I just have the best constructed coach on earth....that trumps a warranty every time.

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com

i love my coach and i have a warranty. its name is tom, wayne, clarke, forest, richard, michael, larry, and the rest of the newellgurus.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

That warranty will expire in just one short year. Newell quality will last a life time.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

you should see the junk I work on that goes down the road.- one good thing- their money is green

Ernie Ekberg
Bluebird Wanderlodge

Yes...I agree with Newell quality. The interior is not done but we took it to Muskeegon, MI a couple weeks ago. It gave me a chance to exercise the systems before we get the ceiling and floors installed. I'm looking for ideas for a floor design that would have an Art Deco feel to it...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.

WOW ! How do I top all these Newell "Montra's" ? I guess I can't so will agree with everyones postings and glad I am in a Newell everyday .......

Larry, Hedy & Benny Brachfeld
2003  Coach # 646
2 Slide, DD
MINI Cooper Clubman S
MINI Clubman , John Cooper Works Rally Edition # 3 of 70
Monster 1000 Watt, Electric Skateboard
Yamaha Golf Cart painted Kawasaki Green
A Coach driveway with a shade structure and swimming pool 
A Pueblo Home on the Border

Let them try to call "Itasca" at 11 pm on a Saturday night for help when thier coach is 21 years old!

now now now boys. everyone likes different coaches for their own reasons. we like ours for what we think are good reasons and others like theirs for their own.

if everyone wanted a newell, we wouldnt be able to get one likely.....ha

i am sitting here in mine in sunny lethbridge alberta.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

(09-03-2013, 09:46 PM)encantotom Wrote:  i love my coach and i have a warranty. its name is tom, wayne, clarke, forest, richard, michael, larry, and the rest of the newellgurus.

tom

Thank you Tom......dittos here....

Clarke and Elaine Hockwald
1982 Newell Classic, 36', 6V92 TA
2001 VW Beetle Turbo
Cannondale Tandem
Cannondale Bad Boy
Haibike SDURO MTB
http://whatsnewell.blogspot.com