You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...


2027 Little Valley (No) Rally Vonore,TN
#1

So I am thinking about a spring rally to happen in mid April starting next year! 
It will be called the Little Valley (No) Rally!

It would be in East Tennesee and I think that mid April should provide nice weather.

So who is up for this?


So dates I am thinking official rally days would be April 14-16th, 2027.



Location is the Toqua Campground located on the banks of the Tennessee river in Vonore, Tennesee. This campground is situated in a great location for exploring the mountains of East Tennesee and there are lots of great attractions nearby. I did go and talk with the park manager and discussed the possibility of having this rally and they were very excited about it. It’s a state run park so she said she could not authorize a special pricing deal but she did say she would speak to the board at the next meeting and inquire if she could offer a special rate for us.


So what do we think?


Here is a link to the campground:
https://www.tellicolakecampgrounds.com/toqua

Jeff LoGiudice
Temple Terrace, Fl & Loudon & Monterey, TN
1984 Bluebird Wanderlodge PT40
1998 Newell 2000 #490
1986 MCI/TMC 102A3 (sold)
Reply
#2

That sounds interesting Jeff, to far out for us to make a call but would be nice to check out a new campground on a lake where you can fish. Smile

1999 45'  #504 "Magnolia"
Gravette, Arkansas
1996 40 XL Prevost Marathon 
Reply
#3

(09-15-2026, 02:41 AM)Jack Houpe Wrote:  That sounds interesting Jeff, to far out for us to make a call but would be nice to check out a new campground on a lake where you can fish. Smile

Yea it’s a great area and the lake is great. I am thinking of bringing my boat as well. There is a boat ramp in the campground as well as docks for mooring. 

I have to get Clyde’s power steering fixed this winter. 

Clyde the Cobalt:
   

Jeff LoGiudice
Temple Terrace, Fl & Loudon & Monterey, TN
1984 Bluebird Wanderlodge PT40
1998 Newell 2000 #490
1986 MCI/TMC 102A3 (sold)
Reply
#4

So to add to this rally info, I am moving forward with it. I have already at least 16 plus coaches interested. The  rally dates are above. 

I called and spoke with the park manager and we ironed out the details on booking sites. 
Booking for sites will happen next year around the beginning of March. I will need a good count of those who think they will be attending so they can block the sites on their website so we will be able to call and book the sites. 

Discount: There is a 7th night free discount, so when you book 7 nights you get the 7th night free. I am trying to get a group rate but this is a state run park so the manager is not able to provide any discounts, she has to talk to the board. 

There will be more details with this as we get closer and I will start reaching out to see who really thinks they are coming. Luckily the park is not that busy this time of year so if someone does not book ahead most likely there will be sites available to book, you may just be further away from the group than if you let me know ahead of time. 

Really hope that some of you are able to come and have a great time!

This is a really nice park, here are some photos from the park website:

   

   

   

   

   

Jeff LoGiudice
Temple Terrace, Fl & Loudon & Monterey, TN
1984 Bluebird Wanderlodge PT40
1998 Newell 2000 #490
1986 MCI/TMC 102A3 (sold)
Reply
#5

   

Jeff LoGiudice
Temple Terrace, Fl & Loudon & Monterey, TN
1984 Bluebird Wanderlodge PT40
1998 Newell 2000 #490
1986 MCI/TMC 102A3 (sold)
Reply
#6

Great looking PT! Wink

06 M450LXi 3 slide
Reply
#7

(09-25-2026, 03:41 PM)arcticdude Wrote:  Great looking PT!  Wink

Thanks, thats mine! 

Here is the non AI version lol

   

Jeff LoGiudice
Temple Terrace, Fl & Loudon & Monterey, TN
1984 Bluebird Wanderlodge PT40
1998 Newell 2000 #490
1986 MCI/TMC 102A3 (sold)
Reply
#8

I will be checking into this. My concern is, that since it is a state park, are the sites long enough for a 45" & towed vehicle?

Susan Rice
Coach 567
Williamsport OH
Reply
#9

(09-27-2026, 11:27 AM)bestgenwomanNOT Wrote:  I will be checking into this. My concern is, that since it is a state park, are the sites long enough for a 45" & towed vehicle?

This is not your average state park, I did not even know it was state run when we first stayed here. There are plenty of sites that are 60 plus feet long and will accommodate our buses easily. They have some that have concrete pads and some that are gravel, the gravel is very well packed and as hard as concrete.
Check out the photos I posted above and you can also check out thier website. Technically this is run by the Tellico Reservoir Development Agency, which I understand is funded by the state.

Jeff LoGiudice
Temple Terrace, Fl & Loudon & Monterey, TN
1984 Bluebird Wanderlodge PT40
1998 Newell 2000 #490
1986 MCI/TMC 102A3 (sold)
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)