You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...


Driver steer blow out.
#11

I left Canada when it was -22 Steers at 130 psi to go to the Rolex last year it was 40 degrees when I stopped for the night for probably 8-10 hrs AI says I damaged my steers because I lowered my tire pressure to 130 psi before for I started to drive the next day, that I should of left them at 140 I find this hard to believe. What would other people do

John Kosir
712 2004  45-8
Reply
#12

Thank you Richard! I am setting up a po box this week and I'll forward it over as soon as its done- I would be more than happy to pay you for the PLC and do a quick write up on the install to help others out for the future. I included some pictures of the damage as requested. Thank you again!!!

Jesse and Sara White
Coach 582
Wasilla Alaska


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
                   
Reply
#13

Thanks for the pictures Jesse, I had a blowout on our drive axle the very first day of ownership and it was like a bomb going off all the way in the back. I can't imagine it happening right under your seat! I would think the HWH is going to be repairable it looks better than I thought, more than likely loosened a solder joint or connector.

1999 45'  #504 "Magnolia"
Gravette, Arkansas
1996 40 XL Prevost Marathon 
Reply
#14

John. That is a nonsense answer from AI. The table says cold inflation at ambient temperature. AI came up with that answer thinking you were lowering the pressure of a hot tire.

Jesse Dont worry about funding. I would LOVE to see someone develop a replacement box because HWH is not the support group it used to be, and a replacement box could be a lifesaver for all, not just Newell, coaches with these control systems. Plus a replacement box could become a nice side hustle for someone

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
95 Newell, 390  Ex caretaker
99 Newell, 512  Ex caretaker
07 Prevost Marathon, 1025
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )
Reply
#15

Thank you Richard I was positive I was doing the right thing I just wanted someone to agree

John Kosir
712 2004  45-8
Reply
#16

Thank you again Richard - sent you a DM with our new PO box here at Shaw AFB. 

Jesse and Sara White
Coach 582 
Wasilla Alaska
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)