2 hours ago
Doing a preflight on my 99 (#526) before a trip. Decided to check the HWH fluid level. Without looking at the cap I unscrewed it and checked the dipstick. Nothing on it. This is with slides in, power off.
Screwed the cap back on till tight. Looked at it and it still had some threads showing. Threaded on easily, so I don’t think it’s cross threaded. Tried several times with the same result.
Just wondering with folks out there with the same vintage coach. Is this normal. Wondering if it not going all the way in was giving me a low fluid indication. Scared to overfill it.
Appreciate the help.
Screwed the cap back on till tight. Looked at it and it still had some threads showing. Threaded on easily, so I don’t think it’s cross threaded. Tried several times with the same result.
Just wondering with folks out there with the same vintage coach. Is this normal. Wondering if it not going all the way in was giving me a low fluid indication. Scared to overfill it.
Appreciate the help.
Mark & Linda Power
Coach 526
1999 Newell

