09-28-2026, 03:22 AM
Jesse you're speaking my language. I had a not so good experience with HWH and they told me there are no spare parts and everything must be repaired. I ended up repairing my own after half a year of very poor communications. I have heard very good things about them if you go there and have it fixed at their facility.
This topic has come up more than once here about these old electronic boards and what is going to happen when they fail or fry. The system is really a analog system with a series of switches and relays that proceed to the next sequence of the operation. There are some 555 timers that delay the immediate reaction of a next step so you don't rip out air seals or jam something up but it's pretty simple. Richard who is more versed in raspberry pi and open source prototyping had some ideas, Gordon and I hashed this out and discussed just using a Personal Logic Control. It can be done! You might be the guinea pig.
Got any pictures of the HWH?
This topic has come up more than once here about these old electronic boards and what is going to happen when they fail or fry. The system is really a analog system with a series of switches and relays that proceed to the next sequence of the operation. There are some 555 timers that delay the immediate reaction of a next step so you don't rip out air seals or jam something up but it's pretty simple. Richard who is more versed in raspberry pi and open source prototyping had some ideas, Gordon and I hashed this out and discussed just using a Personal Logic Control. It can be done! You might be the guinea pig.
Got any pictures of the HWH?
1999 45' #504 "Magnolia"
Gravette, Arkansas
1996 40 XL Prevost Marathon

