You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...


Driver steer blow out.
#9

Yea some years are better than others when it comes to coach budgets. 

I think your idea for a simpler system is definitely great, one thing I will note though is if you sell your coach that you will have to train the new buyers on the operation. I think like Jack mentioned, maybe some relay logic or a programmable logic controller would be great for this. There are lots of new products on the market that could replace the HWH brain. I have a PLC at home that I was planning on using to automate some things on the coach, along with touchscreen HMI, mainly just for fun. It came from EZ Automation, I chose this because it’s American made. It was just a little more money than the offshore PLCs. One day maybe I will actually get it set up.

https://www.ezautomation.net/PLC-Program...ler/ezplc/

Jeff LoGiudice
Temple Terrace, Fl & Loudon & Monterey, TN
1984 Bluebird Wanderlodge PT40
1998 Newell 2000 #490
1986 MCI/TMC 102A3 (sold)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Driver steer blow out. - by Jesse - 09-26-2026, 10:01 PM
RE: Driver steer blow out. - by folivier - 09-27-2026, 05:35 AM
RE: Driver steer blow out. - by Ernie - 09-27-2026, 05:42 AM
RE: Driver steer blow out. - by Richard - 09-27-2026, 07:04 AM
RE: Driver steer blow out. - by Jack Houpe - 09-27-2026, 08:04 AM
RE: Driver steer blow out. - by [email protected] - 09-27-2026, 05:06 PM
RE: Driver steer blow out. - by Jesse - 09-27-2026, 08:43 PM
RE: Driver steer blow out. - by Jack Houpe - 09-28-2026, 03:22 AM
RE: Driver steer blow out. - by [email protected] - 09-28-2026, 05:24 AM
RE: Driver steer blow out. - by Richard - 09-28-2026, 12:15 PM
RE: Driver steer blow out. - by johnkosir - 09-28-2026, 07:04 PM
RE: Driver steer blow out. - by Jesse - 09-28-2026, 07:45 PM
RE: Driver steer blow out. - by Jack Houpe - 09-29-2026, 02:26 AM
RE: Driver steer blow out. - by Richard - 09-29-2026, 07:19 AM
RE: Driver steer blow out. - by johnkosir - 09-30-2026, 05:47 AM
RE: Driver steer blow out. - by Jesse - 09-30-2026, 01:03 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)