You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...


Tag Axle Bushing Replacement
#4

(10-04-2026, 06:20 PM)whited44 Wrote:  I watched it today..  same thing happened to my bolts and getting them started.

Very informative

Thanks!

(10-05-2026, 04:40 AM)Jack Houpe Wrote:  Great video Jeff! You will see a BIG difference in driving. Richard pointed me in the right direction when he seen the bushings in #504. I would bet the folks that did mine didn't go to the extent you did. That stuff is so big to work with my hat is off to you.

Appreciate it jack! Yea it’s big work but not too bad of a job. I had more trouble with the brakes than I did with anything else. That will be for another video and thread.

Jeff LoGiudice
Temple Terrace, Fl & Loudon & Monterey, TN
1984 Bluebird Wanderlodge PT40
1998 Newell 2000 #490
1986 MCI/TMC 102A3 (sold)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Tag Axle Bushing Replacement - by [email protected] - 10-04-2026, 09:02 AM
RE: Tag Axle Bushing Replacement - by whited44 - 10-04-2026, 06:20 PM
RE: Tag Axle Bushing Replacement - by [email protected] - 10-05-2026, 10:15 AM
RE: Tag Axle Bushing Replacement - by Jack Houpe - 10-05-2026, 04:40 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)