You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...


AI powered coach info
#1

I generally use Grok and GrokBot for any AI-related info but you can use any AI you like if you have even the $20/month subscription. I created a new GrokBot assistant named ‘Newell Coach’. I have been spending the morning uploading ALL documents, images, Newell Guru listings for my coach and any other related information in my Apple Notes to the GrokBot. I can click on any image of receipts or parts I have taken with my phone and then use the ‘export’ or ‘upload’ feature in Apple images (probably similar in Android) and send them to GrokBot and into the ‘Newell Coach’ folder easily.  It also offered to create a complete list of all repairs/maintenance performed based on the receipts and any I add later!  After it finishes I will have a local and cloud store of everything I have done and documented for the coach! This is just an awesome use of AI if I do say so myself :-) Have a happy day!


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   

Karen & Adrian Abshire 
1998 2 slide 45' Newell Coach
Prior: 1985 Foretravel ORED 35, 1988 38' Foretravel U280, 2000 Foretravel 42' U320, 1990 Bluebird Wanderlodge WB40
Reply


Messages In This Thread
AI powered coach info - by pairodice - 2 hours ago

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)