You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Off the beaten path

Just a quick update from Japan....Heather, boys & I are planning our excursion for next summer and hope that a mini rally is in our future...I thought I might get a chance to "pop" over and exercise Tom's girl and my new lady but Uncle Sam and the Air Force had a different plan...I am deploying Saturday for a 7 month mission in SW Asia and will hopefully be back in time for a couple of months of R&R in the BPB (Beautiful Pink Bus) nicknamed by my lovely wife! We hope to meet up with many of you next summer and I will hopefully be able to monitor the Guru's from my remote location. Can't say anymore than that but I was surprised when they issued me uniforms again! (didn't think they made them that big did you). I'm going to be in the Norfolk area from this sunday for a few days until I can catch a rotator over the other pond so if you need a wash boy and are in the neighborhood I'm your man!

Bill "somewhere in a GP medium" Appel

2003 Ford F250 SD
2001 Honda Civic
2005 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster LT

Messages In This Thread
Off the beaten path - by roadappels - 10-08-2013, 12:19 AM
RE: Off the beaten path - by rheavn - 10-08-2013, 02:58 AM
RE: Off the beaten path - by ccjohnson - 10-08-2013, 05:36 AM
RE: Off the beaten path - by LynnJeff - 10-08-2013, 07:41 AM
RE: Off the beaten path - by encantotom - 10-08-2013, 07:44 AM
RE: Off the beaten path - by roadappels - 10-09-2013, 01:45 PM