You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Thanks Gurus!

Gang,

I remember the day that I got an email announcing the forming of the Newell Gurus.  I had owned my coach about a year, and was feeling overwhelmed by the learning curve and the feeling that I had gotten in over my head.

Although I didn't know it then, the Guru's would put me on the path to happy coach ownership.  They have helped me time-and-time again work through easy, weird, hard and sometimes interesting problems.   Along the way I have made some really good friends.

Yesterday, one of those friends met me in Houston to straighten out some issues with my Aquahot.  We spent a couple of hours fixing, talking, and tinkering.   This morning I had a nice hot shower thanks to his help.

The afternoon reminded me of what I like about the Gurus.  "Friends helping Friends" is the motto and it really could not be said better.  On this day a friend was helping me, but tomorrow, I hope that I am the one providing the help.

All of this was to say this:  You guys / gals are great!  This is really a wonderful group and its an honor to be a member.  

Cheers,
bill

Bill Johnson
Birmingham, Alabama

Messages In This Thread
Thanks Gurus! - by bikestuff - 03-17-2015, 06:51 AM
RE: Thanks Gurus! - by prairieschooner - 03-17-2015, 07:28 AM
RE: Thanks Gurus! - by Chester Stone - 03-17-2015, 08:06 AM
RE: Thanks Gurus! - by roadappels - 03-17-2015, 10:45 AM
RE: Thanks Gurus! - by smagown - 03-17-2015, 11:03 AM
RE: Thanks Gurus! - by Chester Stone - 03-17-2015, 03:47 PM
RE: Thanks Gurus! - by HoosierDaddy - 03-17-2015, 04:52 PM