You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Intro and Help with Purchase of an '06

If you like the P2000i body style, the coach you are looking at, 777, is the second P2000i made.

Refrigerator: Richard is correct, that is the Newell standard Sub-Zero refrigerator with two freezer drawers beneath the refrigerator. I am not aware of any coach with a larger refrigerator/freezer in it. His comment about the split counter space is also correct. Typically the counter space is all on the curb side rather than having the additional counter space on the street side.

Mid Entry: I have had a motorhome that was front entry and my Newell that is mid entry. There are advantages and disadvantages to each. Although you may lose a little floor space with the mid-entry, it allows you better ingress/egress when you are parked.

Floor heating pad: It would be expensive to removed the flooring to replace the heating pad but I have seen people spend a lot of money to fix something if it was important to them. Same with the seat. Worse case with the seat would be to just replace the entire seat with a new one. Expensive, you beat, but if it bothers you it is only a matter of money. As far as resale value, while you would prefer that everything work, it is an individual decision as to how much it is worth to fix something. Most coaches don't have massage seats. Many coaches don't have heating pads under the bathroom flooring.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Messages In This Thread