You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

"Level" warning light solved....

Had the light since I bought it last week and bugged me....
The slides came in fine, the top pins locked but the light was still on....So on the hunt.

First off the Dextron fluid level was  2 quarts low and filled it to dipstick level with slides closed.
The i started looking around at alignment, hydraulic system, solenoids, wires......to finally get on top of the slides where the pin holes are.
I am ordering a new slideout awning from Zip-Dee and wanted to make sure all looks good on top...then what do I find ? A bunch of crap, dirt, seeds, junk filling the holes about one inch or so...the pins would not go in fully with all that junk in there.

Air hose, screwdriver to clean the hole good and scrape all the junk, both clean 10 min later.
Now looked at the bedroom slide top holes. Expected less because there was good awning on top of the bedroom slide..but....still a lot of junk in the holes.

Went inside, merged both batteries, started the engine, put the slides in one at the time....no more LEVEL warning light....go figure

Check them holes folks.....

MG

Messages In This Thread
"Level" warning light solved.... - by InfiLights - 07-07-2016, 04:19 PM
RE: "Level" warning light solved.... - by encantotom - 07-07-2016, 05:00 PM
RE: "Level" warning light solved.... - by InfiLights - 07-07-2016, 06:36 PM
RE: "Level" warning light solved.... - by encantotom - 07-07-2016, 07:17 PM
RE: "Level" warning light solved.... - by InfiLights - 07-07-2016, 07:50 PM
RE: "Level" warning light solved.... - by encantotom - 07-07-2016, 07:55 PM
RE: "Level" warning light solved.... - by Richard - 07-08-2016, 04:06 AM