You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Has your coach been used for target practice

Tom,

Not to marginalize the video but its kind of a distraction from the message which is, it appears from a quick survey of coaches at the Newell site and my own that we are unwitting participants in military training missions. The level of energy necessary to do the damage discovered on glass at the distances being calculated is in the hundreds of watts. In my particular case the beam which hit my drivers side window passed in front of my face by no more than 3" or 4" These lasers are most likely I.R. and probably solid state. I am looking for people who have had damage on there own vehicles because I will be making a formal complain to the Dod and there Inspector Generals office.

Let me know if you have heard of people who have detected such damage.

Regards,

Mike

2008 Newell #1223 4 slide, Cat C15 with ZF 12 spd, 2004 Chevy Silverado 4x4 Duramax 6.6[Image: thumbnails.php?album=143] Toad for fishing. 

Messages In This Thread
Has your coach been used for target practice - by NotSoFast - 10-16-2018, 08:05 AM
RE: Has your coach been used for target practice - by folivier - 10-16-2018, 09:30 AM
RE: Has your coach been used for target practice - by NotSoFast - 10-16-2018, 09:39 AM
RE: Has your coach been used for target practice - by NotSoFast - 10-16-2018, 05:41 PM
RE: Has your coach been used for target practice - by Scott - 10-16-2018, 05:55 PM
RE: Has your coach been used for target practice - by NotSoFast - 10-16-2018, 06:02 PM