You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Newell decision

Jeff,

These are my opinions, only facts in MY mind.

If you will read RV park reviews before you make reservations, you can weed out the parks that will give you issues. Don't trust the campground without verifying on the review sites. If you have been driving a 40 footer for ten years, you won't know much difference with a 45. The most trouble I have had getting into was Montgomery Bell in the great state of Tennessee.

There will be a learning curve on maintenance, but if you have owned another coach for 10 years, you can figure it out. Lot's of resources on the internet, and of course this forum.

I would lean on Ron to tell you the best folks to deal with in East Tn.

Not knowing the floor plan, I am assuming no half bath. I can agree with the bathroom issue while traveling.

Undervalued. Some of us would agree, but I do understand the dynamic. First, very few places are going to lend money on a coach over ten years old today. Two, it's a 15 to 20 year old coach. It will require some upkeep and refurbishment. That scares away all but the hands on crowd. So, the buyers for such coaches are not the mainstream. I would love for my coach to be valued higher, but it is what it is.

Welcome to the forum. Sorry we didn't get to meet your Dad, but hopefully we will run into you and the coach soon.

Pretty easy day drive from Knox to Bella Terra, even if you can only come for a weekend.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Messages In This Thread
Newell decision - by KJReed - 01-28-2019, 03:53 PM
RE: Newell decision - by ron skeen - 01-28-2019, 05:07 PM
RE: Newell decision - by KJReed - 01-28-2019, 05:44 PM
RE: Newell decision - by Richard - 01-28-2019, 05:36 PM
RE: Newell decision - by rheavn - 01-28-2019, 06:42 PM
RE: Newell decision - by encantotom - 01-28-2019, 08:47 PM