You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Hello gurus!

Hello everyone!

I’ve been lurking here for a good bit. I spent a good bit of time looking for a coach before I happened upon the Newell brand. Very glad I did!  I wound up purchasing coach #419 from Motorhomes of Texas. You good folks have been an invaluable source of information during my hunt for a good Newell. I’d also like to thank the Opels for taking very good care of the coach until it was my turn.  Hopefully I’ll do as well with it. 

A bit about me here. I’m in a somewhat unusual situation. I work in film and so I work on a project for a few months and then take a few months off.  I never seem to live and work in the same place, so I wound up with a vintage 1985 Toyota chassis RV. It’s great for boondocking in crew parking for work but a bit short for square footage.  While working on a film last year that involved a big fleetwood pusher, I really started to think about full time. That led to big coaches, which eventually brought me here.  Ideally, this summer Kenda and I will switch to full time in our new to us home.  We’ll park while I work and meander when I don’t  

Sorry for grammar and spelling errors. Stupid tiny phone typing.

Troy and Kenda, Coach #419 “The First Prize”

Messages In This Thread
Hello gurus! - by WileyTFover - 01-21-2020, 08:46 PM
RE: Hello gurus! - by Richard - 01-22-2020, 05:00 AM
RE: Hello gurus! - by bestgenman - 01-22-2020, 05:33 AM