You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Air Bags

Monty Kaser Wrote:I have 2006 Newell thinking about replacing the airbags just having a hard time finding the right bags here are the numbers off the bags on my coach two 661n on the rear 2 876 n on the front and 4 782n would like to cross reference those to Goodyear or firestone bags any ideas thank you

Could you share some info on what you were able to find and what you eventually end up with?

I have 2004-701, and it appears I have Continental or Contintech airbags. But the prints of the airbag are pretty much unreadable, and Morgan @Newell parts department so far could not locate or provide me a part number or name of the maker. He asks me to take some photos in order to get some numbers from the airbag... to enable him to look up into his system.

Besides the Continental/Contitech logo, the letters/numbers visibly identifiable appear to be ...??????R2N

[attachment=9832

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Joe Zhao @ Greenville TX 75402
2004 Newell Coach 701, 45-8, 4 Slides, Front Entry
Detroit Diesel 60 w/DDEC, Allison 6-Speed AT, ZF Suspension w/Steerable Tag, ZF Auto Traction Control

Messages In This Thread
Air Bags - by Monty Kaser - 08-18-2020, 08:38 PM
RE: Air Bags - by encantotom - 08-18-2020, 09:45 PM
RE: Air Bags - by kaptain - 04-19-2022, 03:33 PM