You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Buying and Driving Coach#650 across Country

Hey again, just glanced through them again - trips overall from Newport, OR - Lexington , SC , making a stop in Miami, OK. So yes of course as soon as I'm back love to meet up with everyone's that local. And concerning slide conditioning I am having an issue with the front curb slide. As I understand it this coach #650 was one of the first ones equipped with the valid electrics. What's happening happening is after all the slides are retracted in. 3 out of 4 go through the steps on the controller ( seal deaflating , etc etc, release button , seal inflating ) and then say slide secure but the front curb slide continues to say seal inflating. Leading me to think theres an air line issue / controller / or just possibly the seal is leaking slowly but I Can visually verify it inflate. Is there any possibility thats tied directly to fact that without the coach running it looses all air pressure in about 3 hours. As long as the coach is on though it lifts up into travel mode to what I'd consider just fine. Thanks!

- Spenser Fossell

Spenser and Karoline Fossell
Prior owners of 1999 Double Slide Coach #506
Future owners of 2003 Quad Slide Coach #650

Messages In This Thread