You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

SOLD: DRAINMASTER (WasteMaster) Sewer hose & Nozzle

This hose system was removed off our 2015 coach, thoroughly cleaned and sanitized.  It is leak-free and in terrific condition, both in color and integrity.

The blue nozzle is their previous model, and has faded some, but it's lubricated and works smoothly.  Their newest model is dark green and will not fit onto this clear-view section.

I hate just tossing this in the landfill, and am hoping someone will put it to good use; I think it'll serve many more years.

The collapsed size is considered 68", and will extend to 22'.

This is their updated hose, and it's features are:
  • Improved 4 to 1 compression ratio, i.e. each foot of retracted hose extends 4 feet. Our earlier Polychute hose was 3 to 1 so you'll notice this new hose extends farther than your old hose.
  • Sta Put feature- hose behaves like a bendable drinking straw. Pull it out or push it back and it stays.
  • Durability- The helical is on the outside of the hose with NO METAL wire inside making it “Crush Proof”.
  • Smooth Interior- Prevents waste from getting trapped inside.
  • Clear View Fitting- allows you to see when the tanks are clean.

MY HOSE HAS GONE ONTO NEW PLACES TO BE THE ENVY OF YET ANOTHER CAMPGROUND!!  THANK YOU!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Steve & Janice Vance
2015 Newell #1524
Glendora, CA

Messages In This Thread