You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Video on Allison Trans Fluid Check & Diagnostics

Thanks, you guys, for the encouragement. Sometimes, I think these training videos are something that people don't need or appreciate. So, it really helps me to know that people DO find them useful.

@"Richard" , boy I agree on the "close-up"!!!!! Being a professional photographer, it makes me SOOO mad when I use the GoPro and end up losing all the detail in a video! My intention WAS so good, to get the close-up and detail of those hash-marks. And, of course, the WORST thing is...YouTube can't let me just "update" the video; should I ever choose to drop a STILL photo into the video and re-upload it. Ya lose all the tracking of that video.

I'm hopeful, that folks will..read between the lines...pun intended!

Thanks again ya'll!!

Steve

Steve & Janice Vance
2015 Newell #1524
Glendora, CA

Messages In This Thread
Video on Allison Trans Fluid Check & Diagnostics - by CaptainGizmo - 11-11-2021, 05:31 PM
RE: Video on Allison Trans Fluid Check & Diagnostics - by Richard - 11-12-2021, 05:16 AM
RE: Video on Allison Trans Fluid Check & Diagnostics - by valento - 11-12-2021, 06:21 AM
RE: Video on Allison Trans Fluid Check & Diagnostics - by 360 - 11-12-2021, 01:51 PM
RE: Video on Allison Trans Fluid Check & Diagnostics - by CaptainGizmo - 11-12-2021, 06:01 PM
RE: Video on Allison Trans Fluid Check & Diagnostics - by Bigbertha - 11-12-2021, 06:38 PM
RE: Video on Allison Trans Fluid Check & Diagnostics - by CaptainGizmo - 11-13-2021, 01:05 PM