You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Intro - but not an RV owner...

Hello!  I just registered for the forum.  I'm a big fan of Newell coaches, and have been "window shopping" for a quality coach for a couple of years.  Primarily focused on figuring out what preferences I might desire when the time comes to purchase.

I live somewhat near the Newell Coach factory (an hour or so away in Arkansas), and occasionally wander over there to take a look at what used coaches they have "on the lot".  

When time time comes (in the next couple of years or so), I plan to become a semi-retired consultant, and spend time exploring North America.  Hopefully, in a Newell Coach.  It seems that the newer coaches are more focused on luxury -- I'd like to consider myself as more interested in practicality, functionality and reliability.  

I look forward to reading the forums, and perhaps occasionally engaging by asking questions, or seeking advice as the time comes closer to consider purchasing.

Moe

Messages In This Thread
Intro - but not an RV owner... - by Moe - 12-01-2021, 04:15 PM