You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

How to open Bedroom and Mst Bath door when switch won’t work?

Hi, I have #1218 here in the UK my bathroom door "sticks" sometimes, and the only option I have found is that luckily you can get your hand under the bottom of the door and slid it with medium force open, I think I read somewhere that they are affixed to the actuator via a magnet system, and it re-latches when you operate it again, I hear my air valves operate one in the top left looking at the bathroom door from the inside, and above the subzero freeze for the mid door. I have not yet found out why the rear bath room doors sometimes sticks, and it always sticks closed!!!

Regards

Ian

#1218 in Europe based in the UK

Messages In This Thread
How to open Bedroom and Mst Bath door when switch won’t work? - by [email protected] - 01-28-2022, 02:10 PM
RE: How to open Bedroom and Mst Bath door when switch won’t work? - by Winegrower - 01-28-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: How to open Bedroom and Mst Bath door when switch won’t work? - by CaptainGizmo - 01-29-2022, 10:15 AM
RE: How to open Bedroom and Mst Bath door when switch won’t work? - by ian1959 - 01-29-2022, 12:46 PM