You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Tankage Compartment temp sensor

Ok, when were the air tanks drained last?

On the non blowing fans, you have some detective work ahead of you.

I would start with the easiest to check. Look for fuses on the Aquahot.

Second, on the bedroom, some Newells (like mine) have a bit of thermostat trickery that you may be dealing with. I have a thermostat for the bedroom and a separate one for the rear bath. The one for the bedroom is integrated into the AC/Heat tstat. The one for the bathroom is a basic analog rotary dial Honeywell. The trickery is that either thermostat will trigger the circulation loop for hot coolant from the AH. So that if the bathroom tstat calls for heat, the heat exchanger for the bedroom will get warm but the fan will not come on UNLESS the bedroom tstat is set for heat. Yours may be different.

Have you located the thermostats for the bay heaters?

Are you plugged in? Or boondocking?

Are you running the AH on electric or diesel? Anything below 40 outside, and the AH must be on diesel. The electric will not keep up.

Some of us use that big round wheel in front of the drivers seat to change the outside temperature. Just sayin………till you get your heat issues noodled out.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

Messages In This Thread
Tankage Compartment temp sensor - by dbld58 - 03-28-2022, 06:29 PM
RE: Tankage Compartment temp sensor - by Richard - 03-29-2022, 03:36 AM
RE: Tankage Compartment temp sensor - by dbld58 - 03-29-2022, 06:26 AM
RE: Tankage Compartment temp sensor - by Richard - 03-29-2022, 07:34 AM
RE: Tankage Compartment temp sensor - by dbld58 - 03-29-2022, 08:55 AM
RE: Tankage Compartment temp sensor - by 360 - 03-29-2022, 10:01 AM
RE: Tankage Compartment temp sensor - by dbld58 - 03-29-2022, 12:36 PM