You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Tankage Compartment temp sensor

Hi Richard,

Thanks for the advice.

Draining the tanks...ha...yeah, I have to do that.  The coach is new to me so I am still learning, and I don't even know where all the tanks are!  Seems like they are scattered everywhere.

I checked all the fuses in the bathroom closet and all is good there.  I'll check the others when I go back to the coach later today.  Hopefully the driver's side steer and drive airbags are getting changed today [poor tech has to do it outside].  I'm living in the shop's parking lot.  The airbag story is a saga of it's own, and it is not flattering for Newell [flat-out lied to us and cost me a week and a big overnight shipping bill]

Sounds like my thermostat arrangement is the same as yours.  I have the bathroom thermostat on and it is clearly working.  At the galley I have the furnaces 1 and 3 running, As I understand it, zone 3 is the bedroom...right.  When the furnace is running I don't get the option of a fan speed.

I have the bay heater thermostats on and they are working.  I have to re-check the passenger side, but I am going to Home Depot to get one or two back-ups little heaters just in case.

I am plugged in to 50 amp, but last night I ran the generator too hoping it would provide some heat around the air compressors and also not draw too from the shop since I turned on every heat source I could find.

The AH is on electric and diesel, I thought it would default to diesel when both are on...is that correct?

I really wish I could just check-out and head south and away from work with my better half.  Unfortunately, I also have a leaking radiator.   Confused  Oh - and intercooler. Angry

I was warned by all of you it that these things are work.  I just didn't plan on so much work right away.

Just keep swimming...right.

David
2004 Newell #695
Series 60
Quad slide front entry

Messages In This Thread
Tankage Compartment temp sensor - by dbld58 - 03-28-2022, 06:29 PM
RE: Tankage Compartment temp sensor - by Richard - 03-29-2022, 03:36 AM
RE: Tankage Compartment temp sensor - by dbld58 - 03-29-2022, 06:26 AM
RE: Tankage Compartment temp sensor - by Richard - 03-29-2022, 07:34 AM
RE: Tankage Compartment temp sensor - by dbld58 - 03-29-2022, 08:55 AM
RE: Tankage Compartment temp sensor - by 360 - 03-29-2022, 10:01 AM